Saturday, June 27, 2020

July Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hello! I have my July calendar page ready to share! I was inspired by the current sketch at Stick It Down:

I adjusted my photo sizes and orientations to work with the photos I had. This meant that I didn't have space for my title in the middle of my page so I moved that to the right hand page. Once I had my patterned papers attached to my background, I used a mask and Glitz glitter gel for some stars. After those dried, I attached my photos. I printed my journaling and cut it into strips. I had stuck one of the stips on top of the left hand page when I was working on placement and then decided to move it. It roughed up the paper when I pulled it off, so I added the ribbon across the top of my layout to cover that spot. I finished off the layout with some punched blue stars. I considered adding more, but I felt there was enough going on at this point that I left it as is.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic patriotic layout Jessica! I love how you were able to use so many pictures to document your month. Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete