Wednesday, June 19, 2019

You Are My...

Hello! I have a couple of cards I made a while back to share. I started by making a watercolor style background. I used watercolor paper panels and distress inks. I pressed the inks onto an acrylic block and then sprayed it with water. I pressed the paper into the ink until I was happy with the results. I let the first layer dry and then added another layer for some depth and interest.

For my first card, I cut a sun and stamped "You are my Sunshine." I made this card for my youngest for his birthday last month. I was excited to find stamps of this sentiment in my stash because this is a song I sing to him regularly.


For the second card, I cut a heart and stamped "You are my One and Only." The phrase "One and Only" was stamped in a coordinating ink and heat embossed with glitter embossing powder. I made this card for my husband for our anniversary, which is today!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment