Friday, June 28, 2019

July Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hello! I have my calendar page to share, two days early! I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:


I pulled my red and blue scraps for this layout and just started from the corners attaching them. I used some washi tape to fill in as needed. Then I attached my photos and stamped my title with paint. I embellished the page with stars that I cut and punched. I also used some wood veneer stars. I filled in the opening with beads and glitter glue to add some interest. 


Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. Really great layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout and use of your scraps to preserve a fun memory! Thanks so much for playing along this month at SID and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful patriotic layout! I love your red and blue journaling! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete