Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Happy Birthday- Fusion Card Challenge

Hello again! I have a new card to share. I started with this fun inspiration from Fusion:
I LOVE the colors of the inspiration image! I started my card by blending Distress Oxide inks onto my background panel. I then stamped the squares with pink ink and heat embossed it with glitter embossing powder and attached them wtih foam tape. I had to incorporate the birds somehow, so I pulled out this toucan stamp. I stamped the image with black ink and then colored it in with coordinating watercolor pencils. I blended the colors with a water brush. I fussy cut the bird and attached it to one of the squares.
I finished the card off with a black stamped sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the colors in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright inks! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete