Friday, May 9, 2014

My Scraps and More Sketch #80- Happy Gnome

It's Friday again, which means another reveal at the My Scraps and More Sketch blog!  Here is today's sketch:


I added another photo to the design, which meant I had to slide the strips and embellishments over and condense them a bit.  I used the fun Bella Blvd. Trick or Treat line for my papers and embellishments.  I added some pops of pink to go with the pinks in the photos. Head over to the My Scraps and More blog and check out what the rest of the team did!


Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Bella Blvd.
Tape- Bella Blvd.
Stickers- Bella Blvd., American Crafts
Glitter- American Crafts
Buttons- Oriental Trading Company
Pen- Zig
Punch- Marvy

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! The black background makes everything really pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! Fantastic Halloween page!

    ReplyDelete