Sunday, December 29, 2013

Retro Sketches #95: 30

I have a new card to share today.  This one is using a sketch from a new (to me) sketch blog and I used a new product on it!

The sketch that I used was from Retrosketches.  I thought this one was pretty fun:


To make the sunburst on the bottom, I used a Studio Calico circle mask and some Distress Inks. I layered on some patterned papers.  The number 30 is where I used a new product.  It is called Stamp N Bond, and it is so cool.  I should say that this product has probably been around a while, but I just found it.  So what you do is, stamp your image, sprinkle on the Stamp N Bond, heat it like embossing powder and then sprinkle on glitter or flocking.  The Stamp N Bond becomes an adhesive when heated!  It is, by far, the best way I have found to attach glitter to a stamped image!  I now have a new way to use all the glitter I got for Christmas last year!!  I also used my stamping gear to stamp around the circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment