Friday, December 6, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #233- Happy Birthday

My oldest turned 7 yesterday (I'm still a little shocked by that number... how am I old enough to have a 7-year-old?!), so I made her a card.  I was inspired by this week's Unscripted Sketch.


I was also inspired by the banner punch I bought last weekend.  I punched the green banners and hand cut the purple mat for the center one.  I also fussy cut the flower face and free hand cut the sentiment bubble.

I heat embossed the cupcake with orange powder and then sprinkled some glitter over the top for some fun sparkle.


The new (and returning) design team were introduced at Scrapping Everyday Miracles the other day.  You can check out the post here.  There is also a Christmas challenge going on now, make sure you enter, there are 3 great prizes up for grabs!





1 comment: