Friday, December 13, 2013

December Calendar Page

No, I didn't forget to post this, it really took me until yesterday to get my calendar page done for this month... Is December kicking anyone else's butt?  

I used a Nuts About Sketches sketch again this month.  Look at all the space for photos!  I needed it too because December is a busy month!

I used some more Recollections "Peppermint Twist" for this.  I fussy cut the stockings on the bottom and the lights.  The two larger stockings are rub ons that I colored using watercolor pencils.  To mark the dates on the photos, I used some small number stickers and just put the day number since all of the photos were taken in December.  I put journaling wherever it fit since there was a lot of it. 

I also did this for the 12 Days of Christmas Crop at My Scraps and More.  The challenge for the 9th day was to use a card of some kind on your layout.  I used two journaling cards, one on either end of my top row of photos.


Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Michael's
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Stickers- Pink Paislee, American Crafts, Echo Park
Glitter- American Crafts
Glitter Glue- Hampton Arts, Ranger
Rub Ons- Daisy D's
Watercolor Pencils- Staedtler
Brads- Bo Bunny Press
Pen- Zig
Sketch- Nuts About Sketches #291


No comments:

Post a Comment