Friday, January 3, 2014

Scrapping Everyday Miracles: January Challenges

Scrapping Everyday Miracles is back with our regular monthly challenges, but our schedule has changed a bit.  ALL of the challenges will be posted on the 1st of the month and you will have until the 21st to upload your project.  On the 28th, we will announce our winners.

Each month, there will be a theme challenge, card sketch and layout sketch.  For January, I used the card sketch.



I created this card quite a while ago for a friend's new baby.  I started with the turtle chipboard and built the color scheme around that.  The brackets were some plain chipboard that I inked with dark brown ink.  I edged everything with the dark brown ink as well.

You can check out what the rest of the team did and get details on the other challenges by heading over to the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment