Monday, February 25, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2-24-13

Yes, I am aware it is Monday.  I wasn't feeling well yesterday and never got on the computer.  I almost just skipped this week, but I had most of the photos (I took one today), so I figured I should just do it!  Here we go:

Getting Ready
This was yesterday morning.  Sometimes getting ready involves Nick being strapped to me...


Playtime
What a nice big sister, accessorizing her little brother.  :)

Rub a dub
Guess who loves bathtime?  This guy!


Sweet Dreams
Really, I should have had more options for this one, but we will have to settle for an uber close up this time.

Time to Eat
Need I say more?



1 comment:

  1. Great photos :) I was also late posting so you're not alone! I have a girl who loves to dress up her brother they look sane age as mine actually!

    ReplyDelete