Thursday, June 17, 2010

June Book of Me

This month's Book of Me Challenge at Challenge Masters was to create a page about a place that has special memories for me. I created this layout about the campground/resort my family used to go to every summer when I was a kid. We always had so much fun there. There was so much to do! I struggled a little with the design of this page because I don't have much for ourdoorsy, camping products so I had to make my own. The font I used is called CK Summer Camp and I am happy with how it turned out. The trees and clouds are handcut.



Next are a couple of pocket pages I made to display some cards. I have been making this kind of page for a while now because I like to keep the cards we receive and I feel like this is a good way to display them so we can look back on them. These pages go together pretty fast too. The first is Halloween cards that we have received over the last several years. The second holds the anniversary cards my husband and I received last year.





Finally is a page I needed to get done. It is a layout with the ultrasound images of baby #3. I like to complete these pages before my babies are born so I can make them gender neutral without being at all influenced by the actual gender of the baby. This pregnancy is winding down, so I thought I should do the layout. I used a Jana Eubank sketch for inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment