Thursday, September 8, 2022

Dance

Hi all! I have a new layout to share! Paper Issues has a bracket challenge competition going on right now in their Facebook group and I decided to try a layout with a repeated title.

I started by selecting some patterned papers to go with my photos. My daughter had the cute rainbow colored tutu, so I went with fun bright colors for my papers. I chose a black background to make the colors really pop. For my title piece, I went to work in Cricut Design Space and found some outline fonts and welded them together in the software. Once I had the piece cut, I put it on an old Cricut mat that had lost a lot of its stick, but was stickly enough to hold all the pieces in place. Then I took my shimmer watercolors and painted streaks over my words in coordinating colors. Once it was dry, I peeled it off the mat and adhered it to my background. I layered the photo of my daughter and the program from one of her shows over the top of the title piece. I found a journaling spot in a matching pink and did my journaling on there and adhered it under my photo. For embellishments, I used some stickers, wood button, epoxy flair and fussy cut flowers. 


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment