Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Happy Birthday card

Hi all! I have a card to share that I made for my husband's birthday today! I started with this Tic Tac Toe board:


I was also inspired by the sketch and inspiration photo from Fusion:

I came up with this using the top row of the tic tac toe board: masculine, orange/rust, and sentiment. I started by finding the orange and brown papers. I then played around a bit with the strips of patterned paper and my scoring board to make the pinwheels. I attached the pinwheels to the kraft cardstock with a combination of tape runner and liquid adhesive. I laid that on top of my brown panel and decided to add a little interest by scoring the outline around the kraft panel. I punched a hole through the kraft piece in the middle of the pinwheels and put bronze brads through. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with bronze embossing powder, fussy cut the banner and used liquid glue to attach it to my card. 

 Thanks for checking out my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment