Monday, August 29, 2022

September Calendar Page

 Hi all! We're getting close to the end of the month which means it is time for me to share my calendar page! I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:


I decided to use a sheet of patterned paper and a sheet of kraft cardstock as the bases of my pages. All of the patterned paper is from Shimelle's Never Grow Up collection. Since most of the photos this month are outdoors, I used the outdoorsy papers. I used a cut file in place of the doily on the left hand page. For my journaling, I used some digital journaling spots and typed my journaling on them in Photoshop Elements. I printed them on kraft cardstock to match my layout. I used my Cricut to cut out the title. It is hard to tell from the photo, but the title is cut from shiny silver cardstock and then backed with kraft. I embellished the page with stickers, rub ons, fussy cut leaves and flowers, and enamel dots. 


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

4 comments:

  1. LOvely as always Jessica! So fun seeing what you create! Enjoy our last few days of Minnesota summer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW-beautiful pictures, and wonderful layout. I love your flowers scattered about, and your title and journal work. Thank for joining Stick It Down--Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! I love that patterned paper from Shimelle - it's perfect for the layout! I love how all the blue on the photos pop against it and the kraft cardstock! Thanks for crafting along with us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work with the double page sketch! I love how many photos you were able to get on this spread! Thanks for playing along with Stick it Down in August!

    ReplyDelete