Monday, August 8, 2022

Birthday card- Sketch Saturday and Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi all! I will be sharing some projects over the next few days that I have made in the last couple of weeks. First up, is a card inspired by the current Tic Tac Toe board and Sketch Saturday sketch:




I did the middle row of the tic tac toe board: balloons, birthday, and twine. I went a little abstract with this one since it was for my 14 year old nephew. I pulled some colors of Distress Oxide inks and these scribble and blot stamps. I used the sketch as inspiration for the placement of my circles. for the green balloon, I used a circle cutter to cut it out and foam tape to attach it to my card front. I stamped the sentiment and edged the piece in the same color to help it stand out a bit from the background. I found some coordinating twine and glued it on like a balloon string.  I finished off the card with some Liquid Mercury Nuvo Drops.

 

2 comments:

  1. This birthday card is just tooooo cute! Love the balloons and the single twine! Thank you for playing the TTTC with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very bright and festive birthday card Jessica! Those swirly circles work perfectly as balloons. Thanks so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete