Monday, July 25, 2022

Sunday School- Lasting Memories Guest Designer

Hi all! It is my last week as guest designer at Lasting Memories. This week's Opposites Attract challenge is to make a layout that uses hot and cold, summer and winter, or night and day. I ended up picking summer (spring) and winter. 

I scrapped photos from my daughter's Sunday school programs when she was 5. I have two photos from the Christmas program and two from the Spring program. I found some patterned papers that went with the Christmas and spring themes and ran those diagonally across the corners of my layout. I used gold embossed washi tape as a border on each paper. I then placed her certificate in the middle as my title and journaling. To embellish the page, I used some stickers, die cuts, flowers, brads and gold Liquid pearls and layered them up.


 I typically have a more elaborate title for my layouts, but I felt the certificate did enough explaining and added enough text that I went with that. This is a little different than what I typically do, but it's fun to try something different every once in a while. 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment