Friday, January 25, 2019

February Calendar Page

Hello all! I have my calendar page ready for February, and it's a week early! I was inspired by this month's two page sketch at Stick it Down:



I stuck with the general shapes, but moved my title and journaling. I used Project Life cards across the bottom since I didn't have tags and I had cards that coordinated with the papers I was using. For my title, I used rub ons on a piece of patterned papers. I matted that and attached it with foam tape. I was also inspired by the current Lasting Memories challenge: bling, buttons, brads, sequins or enamel dots and finished off the page with some stickers, die cuts, and both buttons and sequins. 

8 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the Project Life cards! I love the fun embellishments that you used on this page too! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you used all those cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great two pager. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen. DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute 2 page layout and such a smart idea using project life cards and a good way to use them up too :) Thank you for joining us over at Lasting Memories and over at Stick It Down.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards make the perfect tags. Well done on your page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love that you used project life cards with this sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren
    SID DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use our sketch at SID. Lovely that Project Life cards worked as tags and journal spots! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout! I love how you maximised the space to include loads of photos and how you used the PL cards at the bottom for journaling and embellishing! Thanks for joining us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete