Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Dancer Alcohol Ink cards

Hello again! I have two more cards to share today! The first one I made about a month ago for my daughter's 12th birthday. The background panel was leftover from another project. I tried to use Alcohol Lift Ink on it. I got a good resulting image, as you can see on the second card, but it didn't lift off enough ink to be effective on the initial panel, so I had to stamp and heat emboss the dancer and sentiment. I'm wondering if it lifts the ink better if it is freshly dry... I finished off this first card with a bit of washi tape and some sequins.


When I made the first card, I had stamped the dancer and sentiment on the pink panel and just let it set until I had a project in mind. This past week, I decided to ink the edges and add some sparkle to the card with a combination of sequins, glitter glue and Liquid Pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment