Saturday, September 8, 2018

September Calendar Page

Hello! It's been a while! I wish I could say that it will get better, but we are entering busy photography season, so I don't think it will! I have my calendar page to share today! As usual, I starrted with the double page sketch from Stick It Down:


Since I wanted to get lots of photos on my layout, I split the photo spots, making collages for the right hand page. Otherwise, I stuck pretty close to the sketch. I pulled some random pieces of October Afternoon patterned paper that worked together and got cutting. The plastic owls and wings are several years old and from a Scrapfest class I took. For my title, I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot to cut some fonts from my computer. I finished off my page with some flowers and gems.


No comments:

Post a Comment