Wednesday, September 19, 2018

School Girl

Hi all! I have a new layout to share today! I made this one quick last night between editing photo sessions. I felt the need to play with paper and photos and this was the result! I started with these photos of my oldest from her first and last day of kindergarten (she's now in 6th grade- yikes!). I pulled out the sticker sheet and some scraps of patterned paper from an old Bo Bunny line. I just started sticking everything down. 


When I went to embellish my layout, I was inspired by the either/or challenge at Lasting Memories:
stripes or polka dots
circles or squares
wood veneer or washi tape
enamel dots or sequins
hearts or stars

The challenge was to use one item from each pair. I used stripes, circles, washi tape, enamel dots and stars.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your challenge items! I like the different stars and the decorative edge at the top! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! What lovely photos! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete