Sunday, September 16, 2018

Playing with Alcohol Lift Off

Hello! I have a new card to share and I used a new product on it! I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:


I just got my hands on some Alcohol Lift Off ink, so I needed to try it on this card. I started by inking up  a sheet of Yupo paper with blue and turquoise alcohol inks. I then inked up my bible stamp with Alcohol Lift Off ink and stamped it onto the Yupo. I then stamped it onto the teal cardstock, transferring the alcohol ink. I used a paper towel to reveal the image on the Yupo paper. I don't have a stamp positioner, but I have a stamp press with a grid on it that I used to make sure that both images were in the exact same position on both panels. Then I cut them in half and matched them up for my card fronts. I finished them off with stamped and heat embossed sentiments.



6 comments:

  1. Love this, I will have to give the lift technique a try sometime. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down! - Monica DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards, love this technique. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are radiant! I love these cards. I haven't tried the alcohol life technique yet, but it's on my to do list. Thanks for sharing.

    Stacy--DT for SID
    alittlepeaceofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your technique is wonderful. What beautiful colors! Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down!-- Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such bright vivid colors, they turned out gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards. They want me to go out and go buy some of those inks. Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete