Saturday, August 18, 2018

Birth Announcement

Hello all! I teased all of you for long enough, here is the newest addition to our family! He is an absolute joy and his siblings adore him!

I was inspired by a couple of things for this layout. First is the sketch at The Studio:


I swapped the location of the embellishments and used two vertical "images" but otherwise stuck pretty close to the sketch. I was also inspired by the scraplift challenge at Paper Issues. This layout came together pretty quickly. I had recently picked up the papers and die cuts from my local scrapbook store and was excited to use them on a layout.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! You did a wonderful job with our sketch! And your little boy is just too precious for words! Congratulations!
    Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! And so cute photos! I love them! Thanks for joining us at the Studio challenges!

    ReplyDelete