Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Always Look on the Bright Side

Hello and welcome! I have a new layout to share today! This was a group of photos that was very intimidating for me so I've been flipping past them for the past few months, I finally decided to tackle them using the quote from the current Paper Issues quote challenge:


Since these are all bright, outdoot shots, I thought the quote fit. Since there are so many photos, I decided to go with a grid for the design. I used patterned paper to tie the two pages together and cover the gap where my grid didn't quite line up. I had fun embellishing the open spaces in my grid with various embellishments. 


I am also entering this in the Lasting Memories Week 3 challenge: use at least 4 patterned papers.

3 comments:

  1. What a gread double layout! I really love the bright colors and the photos! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet photos and great mix of papers! Thanks so much for playing along at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and cheery layout. The yellow coordinates everything perfectly and adds just the right amount of pop! Well done! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete