Hello again! I have a couple of cards and a technique to share today. For my cards, I started with last week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:
I decided to try the alcohol ink lifting technique that Jennifer McGuire demonstrated here. I started by making stripes across some pieces of vellum using a felt piece on an inking tool. The card on the left had a freshly inked pad, the one on the right had been swiped a few times so the colors are not as saturated. I used a part of a stencil and a foam blending pad with some Blending Solution to lift some of the color from the cards. I had to redo one of the cards a couple of times because I put too much blending solution on the pad and it kept squishing underneath the mask and messing up my colors. After it was dried, I decided I wanted my masked area to stand out more, so I laid the mask back over it and outlined the lifted areas with a fine tip Sharpie. I stamped and heat embossed a flower on coordinating cardstock and did the same with the sentiment. I finished off the card with some dots of Stickles.