Saturday, April 14, 2018

Happy Birthday- Altenew Color Challenge

Good morning! I have another card to share today. This time I was inspired by the color challenge at Altenew:


I started with my rose stamp set and made roses across the bottom of my card using a few colors of purple. I decided the top needed more texture, so I pulled out a background stamp and inked it with the lightest purple color. I stamped it on another sheet of paper and then onto my card back to soften the color. I then inked the panel with the darkest purple color. For the sentiment, I stamped and heat embossed it on a piece of vellum and attached it to my card. I finished off the card with some spots of Diamond Stickles to add some sparkle and a little dimension.


1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete