Monday, July 13, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #130 and #131

Hello all! I have a couple more cards to share to finish out my crazy month of card creating!  Both use sketches from CAS(E) this Sketch. First up is a card using this week's sketch:


I haven't played with alcohol inks in a while and this spots on this sketch inspired me to pull them out.  I started with some glossy cardstock and dropped some ink on it.  I let them spread, but I did try to pick up some of the inks with a paper towel to make some smaller spots... I wasn't all that successful. It still came out pretty cool.  I stamped the sentiment and flowers with Staz On to finish off the card.

Next up is a card using last week's sketch:

For this card, I started with a smooth white cardstock piece.  I cut a mask for the hills and then used some Distress Inks and a blending tool to make the hills.  I then used the blending tool to make the sky. I finished off the card by stamping and heat embossing the animals and the sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are both so fun! Great takes on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you could enter two challenges with us! Love your take on both sketches!

    ReplyDelete