Sunday, July 6, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 7-6-14

It's been a few weeks, but I am back with some scavenger hunt photos!  I took a ton of photos the last couple of days, so I really wanted to get a few up here to share. I also took the opportunity to play with some actions in Photoshop Elements.

Red
We spent the last two days at my in-laws celebrating the 4th of July.  My mother-in-law has quite the collection of dress up clothes and accessories.  Here my younger daughter has on a hat, belt and purse.  She did quite well accenting her red dress and tricycle. :)

White
My sons turn 4 (years) and 18 months this week, so I also took some portraits of them while we were there because there are so many great back drops on their property.  Here is my youngest in his white shirt.

Blue
I tried both days to get some good shots of my youngest.  Here you can see he was feeling a bit "blue" about the whole process. ;)

Play
My in-laws also have a pool and we spent some time playing in it both days.  Here my husband and older three kids were jumping in on the count of three.
Sparkle
No 4th of July celebration would be complete without some fireworks.  Here is the final fountain of our fireworks "show."
 


4 comments:

  1. Love the fireworks, so fun! The pool looks super refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool fireworks shot. And your kiddos are adorable. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capturing all of the kids in the air is a very nice piece of work. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I especially like the last two. I imagine the jumpers made a pretty big splash! Cool finale shot, too.

    ReplyDelete