Friday, July 4, 2014

Messy Messy- My Scraps and More Sketch #86

Today a new sketch was revealed at the My Scraps and More Sketch blog.  This week's sketch has space for one-two photos:

While I don't do many pages with so few photos, this sketch worked well for these two shots of my second oldest.  I again used the May Scrapbook Circle kit for this layout. The only things I used that weren't from the kit were the black cardstock I used for the background, the red cardstock I used to cut the title and the pen I used for the journaling.  Speaking of journaling, since I used the journaling space for another photo, I journaled around the larger pink patterned paper. As you can see , I also adjusted the positioning of the photos a bit so that my daughter wasn't staring off the page.

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts, Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Bella Blvd., Heidi Swapp, American Crafts
Die Cuts and Transparencies- Heidi Swapp
Stickers- American Crafts
Pen- Zig
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- All Mixed Up



1 comment:

  1. Love how you made everything bigger to work with your pictures!! This is a wonderful take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete