Sunday, November 3, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 11-3-13

Wow, can you believe it is November already!  My photos for this week revolve around our festivities on Thursday and Friday.

Dress Up
Here are my kids in their Halloween costumes.  We had Spiderman, Tinkerbell, a bumble bee, and wedding Ariel.


Candy
We had a party at our place on Friday.  I made these Rice Krispie treat pumpkins as one of the foods.  There is a Reese's peanut butter cup in the middle.

Pumpkin
We carved pumpkins last weekend.  When I say "we", I mean my husband and I.  The kids got to pick the designs and we carved.


Spooky
This was our punch from our party. We used dry ice for the smoke and made hand shaped ice cubes using gloves.


Orange
Here is my oldest in her costume with some pumpkins.  This is the first time we've done the spray hair color.  It turned out pretty cool!


3 comments:

  1. Great set.
    Dress Up - Awww...your little kiddo's look very cute in their costumes.
    Candy - Those look very cool and sound yummy, I love Reese's Peanut Butter cups.
    Pumpkin - Awesome pumpkins. - Hubby and daughter carved ours this year. My hand was hurting to much from trimming rose bushes. We love those patterns to make cool looking designs.
    Spooky - What a creepy fun idea for punch.
    Orange - Love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that spooky is spooky but also cooler than all whatever it is! Awesome. Great photos all around too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone has such great costumes!

    Your pumpkins look awesome! And those Reese's Rice Krispie treats sound amazing! I will have to remember to try those out!

    ReplyDelete