Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thank Yous

Ah, the last of my creative back log!  I made a couple of Christmas thank yous a few weeks ago for some very special people involved in a group I help lead.  

The first is for child care workers.  I had planned to have the entire Holy Family on here, but Jesus was so big, I ended up just using him.  For the background,  I stamped snowflakes with Versamark Dazzle and the sentiments with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.  Baby Jesus was cut using the Cricut and the A Quilted Christmas cartridge.


For my second card, I stamped the snowflakes with regular Versamark and sprinkled it with white embossing powder.  The candles were cut using the same cartridge as above and the sentiment was cut using Sentimentals. This cut includes pieces for the berries and flames, but rather than dealing with tiny pieces, I decided to use Liquid Pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment