Monday, November 11, 2013

November Calendar Page

Among all of my card making, I did make a calendar layout as well.  While it wasn't done by the first of the month, it has been done for a while now.

I used a two page sketch from Nuts About Sketches.

I used mostly Simple Stories' Harvest Lane.  These papers are so fun and pretty!  The dark red paisley is a really old sheet of Bo Bunny Paper.  Isn't it great when you can pull out some old stash to use with some newer stuff!?  I fussy cut the banners on a 4x6 card and tucked the photo of my son under the banners (top right photo).  I felt like the top left needed something, so I stamped some swirls.  To add a bit of dimension, I put stickers on pop dots throughout the page. 


Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Simple Stories and Bo Bunny
Stickers and Transparency- Simple Stories
Buttons- Bo Bunny, Oriental Trading
Pen- Tsukineko
Stamp- Stampin Up
Ink- Color Box

No comments:

Post a Comment