Saturday, September 28, 2013

Some Cards

We've had a few occasions for cards the last couple of weeks, so I have been busy putting these together.

First up is a birthday card for my husband.  I used a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad for the papers.  The "Sentimentals" Cricut cartridge had that great crown that matched very well with the crowns on the papers in this line.  I added a little heat embossing in the upper left with a speckle stamp and some copper colored embossing powder.  


Next up is a baptism card from my husband's and my god daughter, Lily.  Her baptism was last weekend and I made this card for her.  I did some more heat embossing, this time in white and then used some Smooch Moonlight ink to color in the cross.  I then masked my cross and stamped the background using Versamark Dazzle ink.  

Finally, our nephew turns 14 on Monday.  I am struggling a bit to come up with appropriate card for this age.  Thank goodness he plays sports!  I ended up combining a few cuts from the "Boy's Will Be Boys" Cricut cartridge and I used some Kraft Funday collection papers.

I have a couple more cards to make in the next few days, so stay tuned!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment