Monday, April 29, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 4-28-13

 I know, it's Monday again, but it was a busy weekend and it was beautiful out yesterday so I didn't want to spend time at the computer writing a blog post!

Walking
This is what happens when you go walking down our street with a kite...


Favorite Toy
This guy has started to grab onto things that you place in his hand and bring them to his mouth.  This makes for a pretty humorous shot when the object you place in his hand is the handle of a kite...


Yummy to My Tummy
This guy likes to make a mess of pretty much anything he eats.  Here is is eating a cinnamon roll by wiping all of the frosting off with his fingers.


What I Did This Week
Yes, we had snow AGAIN this week.  Luckily it was really pretty and it melted quickly.  Here is Addy enjoying the one morning that there was enough to sled on.  By afternoon, most of the grass was showing.

Anything
One last snow shot... I HOPE.  As I said, the snow that fell last Sunday into Monday was so wet and sticky and stuck to everything so it made for a beautiful winter wonderland.  Ellie even said the trees looked magical.  :)





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you had snow again! I love your 'yummy to my tummy' shot and favourite toy :) xx

    ReplyDelete