Sunday, February 19, 2012

Practical Scrapers: Border Punches

This coming week's Challenge Me Tuesday feature at Practical Scrappers is border punches. The challenge was to use 2 or more border punches on a layout. I have a handful of border punches that I love to use on my pages. I feel they add so much interest to the edge of paper. I used two punches for the patterned paper strips across the center of my layout. I have two other places on my layout that have shaped borders as well: the side of my journaling block and the felt piece under my title. While I didn't use a punch for either of these, you could easily do so.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif I used K and Company Berry Sweet paper. I really like this line, the colors and patterns are so fun. Those cute little sock monkeys are cut from one of the sheets! I really had fun making this page and it is one of my current favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment