Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Frosted Designs Blog Hop Winner!!!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and left a comment! Thanks also to those who have become followers! I hope you find inspiration here!

I had 21 comments so I entered that into the random number generator and it gave me 7! The #7 comment was from Elizabeth:

Elizabeth said...

I love white cardstock too! My favorite thing about birthdays is our "Birthday jar" tradition where each year relatives and friends write something they love about the birthday boy or girl. We put them all into a decorated canning jar and throughout the year when that child is down, sad or just in need of encouragement they open their jar and read why they are loved! Your layout is adorable!
July 8, 2011 1:11 PM

Elizabeth, please e-mail me your address at jlshurts(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get your prize out to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment