Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project 365 Week 35

Here are my photos for the week:

4/11 Back at the zoo. The aquarium on the Tropics Trail may be my new favorite photo spot. This is our friend Max, completely enamored with the diver in the aquarium.


4/12 Will is 9 months old! Here is a picture from the shoot I did of him.


4/13 Ellie decorating a rock. She has a nature craft book and this was one of the projects. (Actually the project was to make animals, but that is kind of advanced so I just let the girls color on them.


4/14 Today the girls made paper snakes. Here's Ellie teasing Will with hers.


4/15 Will eating peas. We a trying to get him to eat more finger foods. He is good at cereal and crackers, but other foods seem to be more of a challenge.


4/16 We went mini golfing at the black light course in the local mall. The girls had a blast hitting their balls around.


4/17 We celebrated Easter with my family. Here's Addy blowing bubbles with my aunt Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment