Friday, April 8, 2011

One Stamp, Three Ways

The website Two Peas in a Bucket has decided to sell more card making products and are hosting a 30 Days of Stamping and Cardmaking event for the month of April. They have different lessons and challenges every day. One of the first challenges was to use the same stamp to create 3 cards in 3 different styles. I decided to use the present from the "Birthday Whimsy" set by Stampin' Up. The first card I did in a distressed style, inking and roughing up the edges of my paper. The second was more of a graphic clean style using straight lines and clean graphics. Finally, the third card was using an elegant style, with the dark purple and tan and gold heat embossing. I really enjoyed this challenge and may try it with some of my other stamps!


I also used the current sketch at Sketch Support which happens to be a card sketch. I liked the style of this one a lot and I will probably use it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment