Friday, March 25, 2011

Layouts with Sketches

Here are a couple of layouts I did in the last week using challenges and sketches.

The first was for the Recipe Challenge at Challenge Masters. The recipe called for 1 photo, 2 different shapes, embellishments in multiples of 3, 4 different papers, no green (except in the photo) and we must use purple or orange. I also used the current sketch at the Sketchabilities blog. I don't scrap single photo layouts often, but I had a lot of fun with this one and found it quite easy to incorporate the ribbon on this one.



Next is my page for week 2 of the Chopped Challenge at Challenge Masters. This week's challenge was to use yellow, dimensional flowers, and scallops. I thought it would be fun to make scallops out of my flowers, so I cut them in half. I also used my Cricut to cut the scalloped paper. I did lots of inking to make the papers work together. I also used the sketch for the PageMaps Webster's Pages contest. I had to move the journaling and title to make them work with my larger photo and extra photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment