Sunday, April 21, 2024

May Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hi all! I have my May calendar page to share today! I started once again with the double page sketch from Stick It Down:

The photos took up most of the page for this one, so I started there. I had the beautiful rainbow stripe paper that I cut into strips to go on either side of my vertical columns of photos. To add some interest to the center part of the layout, I stamped some swirls with Distress Oxide ink. I matted my center photos on a coordinating yellow patterned paper. I fussy cut the butterflies from another sheet of patterned paper. For my title, I found a patterned paper with colors that went with what I already had on my layout. I used cardstock strips for my journaling. To embellish my layout, I used some foam stickers, a die cut phrase, and a transparency flower die cut. To add a little more interest to the swirls, I added some tiny light blue gems ( leftover from a Diamond Art project).

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment