Saturday, March 30, 2024

Fairies in the Forest- Stick It Down

Hello! I'm back today with another layout! When I saw this sketch from Stick It Down, I knew I had to use it:

Isn't it fun? I found these three photos to work with. Then I went to work figuring out what my large shaped element would be. I found this partial sheet of shaped paper and thought it worked well with my photos. I used a sheet of yellow patterned paper for the film strip element. I didn't have an actual film strip cut for my Cricut, so I used a border punch to give a similar effect. I laid the photos and papers out on my background paper and decided the left side needed something. I ended up pulling out my large swirl mask and went to work with a blending brush creating the large swirls. I cut my title with my Cricut. To embellish the page, I used some stickers and a canvas flair by Scrappin Happy Studio. I added some stamped flowers to my swirls and added tiny gems to the centers of the blue ones to finish off the page.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment