Tuesday, November 15, 2022

November Calendar Page

Hi all! I'm finally getting caught up on all the things that fell by the wayside last month while I was busy taking and editing photos! Today I am sharing my calendar layout for the month.

I used the October double page sketch from Stick It Down:



I stuck really close to the sketch this month and just swapped out one of the photo spots for more journaling. I used papers and stickers from Echo Park to make this page. I used a digital journaling card from Scrapbooks and Cards Today and then created another one with a solid blue box to coordinate with it. I typed my journaling on them in Photoshop Elements and printed them out with my photos. For my title, I cut the word with my Cricut from patterned paper and two layers of white cardstock. I stacked the letters to create some dimension. There was a acorn border sticker in this collection and I cut the acorn from the sticker to create a place to put the date for each photo. I added stickers, sequins and Nuvo Drops around my embellishment clusters to finish off the page. 

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout. Tomorrow I'll be back with some cards I made earlier this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment