Sunday, November 27, 2022

December Calendar Page

Hello all! I have my December calendar page ready to share today! I used this month's double page sketch from Stick It Down:



I made the photos larger on the left hand page for two reasons: 1-so there was more photo and less white space and 2- to accomodate some landscape and square photos. Because of the size of my photos, I had to move to title. I used papers from a couple of Christmas collections. My journaling in on the remnants of a lined sheet of patterned paper. I used a Cricut cut for my title. To embellish the page, I used a canvas deer, some brads, tags and stickers.

 Thanks for checking out my layout!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Jessica! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on the double page sketch! I love that deer die cut! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you adapted the sketch to suit your purposes... and the title backed with the glitter cardstock is awesome! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your papers are wonderful -- I love your journaling block and your photos are perfect. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon

    ReplyDelete