Monday, May 30, 2022

June Calendar Page

Hi all! I have my calendar page for the month to share! I started with the Stick It Down double sketch:


I used the Crafting With My Gnomies collection from Photo Play for my papers and most of my embellishments. I used the B sides of the papers, which are more general themed and not crafty themed. I liked the "plaid" patterned paper for the background of my left page and decided to use black cardstock to make the bright colors pop on my right hand page. I stuck pretty close to the sketch, just dividing each photo spot into two to get more photos on my layout. For my title, I found this chipboard piece and punched out the letters. I used black paint for the big piece and spray ink in coordinating colors for the letters. Once all the pieces were dry, I popped them letters back in. I hand wrote my journaling on strips of cardstock. For embellishments, I used some stickers, washi tape, cut outs, and epoxy flair. I finished off my clusters with sequins. 



Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your papers! They are wonderful, fun, and bright, just like your photos and layout! All your embellishments are perfectly placed. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific job making the sketch work for all your photos! Thanks for playing along with our double page sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful calendar sketch Jessica! Way to go! THanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete