Monday, June 28, 2021

July Calendar Page

Welcome back! Today I have my July calendar page to share! I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:



I have a new Americana collection from Echo Park that I got to dig into for this layout. I used several of the 3x4 cards and created a few more from the patterned paper. I also used a couple of pieces of some other red, white and blue papers I have. Once those were all attached, I used my sewing machine to zig zag stitch all of the lines to add a little separation between the sections. I matted my big photo on a piece of pattened paper. I had one 3x4 card that had space for journaling, so I used that and stamped spots for journaling for each of the photos. For the title, I cut the word "July" using my Cricut from navy cardstock and chipboard and layered them together. Once they were attached to the layout, I used Glossy Accents and covered the word to give it some extra shine. I also used my Cricut to cut the stars from red and navy cardstock that I placed in a few places around the page. I finished off the layout with some sequins and Stickles for some sparkle.

 

3 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE! Fantastic page Jessica! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout , I love the patchwork background! Thanks for scrapping along with us at stick it down this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful 4th of July layout! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete