Saturday, April 6, 2019

Fest Fun

Hello! I have a new layout to share with you. This layout was inspired by the current sketch at Sketches in Thyme:


I started by finding patterned papers for the banners. I couldn't find anything that worked for my background, so I ended up cutting some blue cardstock with my Cricut and the Edge to Edge cartridge. For the title, I used some white letter stickers and colored them blue with a mini ink pad. To embellish the page, I used some rub ons, lion die cuts and star gems to give a Renaissance feel. The lions were black and white, so I colored them with coordinating watercolor pencils and then blended the color with a water pen. 


Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

1 comment:

  1. Love your papers and accents and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete