Monday, March 25, 2019

Where the Wild Things Are

Hello! I have a new layout to share today! It's a two pager with lots of photos! These layouts always seem to take longer. It takes a while to figure out how to lay out the photos, how to tie the two pages together with the paper that I have and then embellishing! I'm happy with how this one turned out though! 

I started with some kraft cardstock and the polka dot and stripe patterned paper. I cut the patterned paper into strips and outlined my layout with them. I matted my large photo with coordinating paper. I used some strips from the cut apart sheet to pull the large blank space in the center together. The title took me a while too, looking for the right letters and figuring out how to lay them out. "Where the" ended up being created using letter stickers and a triangle punch to create a banner. "Wild Things" was cut using my Cricut. "Are" is spelled out with rub ons. I also used my Cricut to make some animals to embellish my page. I finished things off with some stickers and enamel dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment