Wednesday, March 13, 2019

March Calendar Page

Hello! I am finally getting around to sharing my March calendar layout. I had it completed in time for the beginning of the month, I just never got around to posting it. I started with the February double page sketch from Stick it Down:


I made it work for a few more photos by dividing the photo areas on the right side into two. For the half circle ono the left, I decided to use a bunch of luck themed transparent die cuts that I have had for a long time. I layered in some wood pieces, buttons, and enamel dots with the die cuts. I worked from the colors of the die cuts and found some patterned papers to work with it. I printed my journaling on green cardstcok. I found the green and blue ribbon in my scrap jar and decided to use it on this page to draw attention to the title and the cluster in the bottom right corner. I finished things off with some splatters of spray ink and some gold shaped sequins.


No comments:

Post a Comment