Thursday, February 7, 2019

Wild Life

Hello! I have another new layout to share! Today's layout is packed with 8 photos on a single page! I started by wanting to pull in some blue to go with the blue of my daughter's shirt in the largest photo. I found the multi color polka dot paper and then pulled a collection that went with it. I used a decorative edge to cut the polka dot paper. I added a piece of blue star tape to pull in more of the blue. For my title, I cut the letters using my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot. To make the word "Life" stand out, I swiped some blue acrylic paint onto the patterned paper. I embellished the page with some dimensional zoo stickers and die cuts that I have had for a VERY long tome. I stamped colored and fussy cut the bee and toucan to pull in more of the zoo theme.

Thanks for checking out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment