Monday, January 2, 2017

Pumpkins

Hello all! I've been able to find some scrapping time the last few days and was able to put together a layout! These are some photos that have been waiting to be scrapped for quite some time. I considered doing a two page layout, but then figured out a way to make all of the photos fit on one page. This is another fairly simple layout since there are so many photos... I'm realizing this is kind of my style!


I pulled out the Bella Blvd. Trick or Treat collection. I ended up pulling the green with black polka dot paper from my stash and just using the Bella Blvd paper and stickers for embellishment. I cut the title with my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot. We upgraded our computer months ago and I finally installed SCAL last night so I could use it again! I finished off the layout with some very old rub ons and buttons.

The current "issue" at Paper Issues is "Stash Busters" so I entered this layout since I pulled out lots of old products to complete it.

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts, Michael's
Patterned Paper- Bella Blvd,, October Afternoon
Stickers- Bella Blvd
Rub ons- We R Memory Keepers
Buttons- Fancy Pants
Enamel Dots- Basic Grey
Pens- Signo Uniball, Zig
Font- Oogie Boogie

No comments:

Post a Comment