Saturday, January 14, 2017

Always Creating

Hello! I had a little time to create this week and was able to create this layout for my daughter's book. She is my little artist, always working on a project and has been since she was little (she was 2 1/2 to 3-years-old in these photos). 


I was inspired by one of the challenges this month at Lasting Memories. They are doing a stash buster theme and their week 1 challenge was punches. I decided to pull out my around the page border punch for this layout. I have used this punch for cards, but I don't think I've ever used it on a layout! I used another border punch for the center strip and a scalloped circle punch for an embellishment. For my journaling and title, I stamped and heat embossed some lines on some vellum and finished the journaling with my title. 

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- October Afternoon, Echo Park
Punches- EK Success, Martha Stewart Crafts, Marvy
Stickers- Echo Park
Enamel hearts- October Afternoon
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Pens- Sharpie
Software- Sure Cuts A Lot
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Font- Crayon
Ink- EK Success, Tattered Angels, Ranger, Stampin Up
Embossing Powder- Stampendous
Stamp- Stampin Up

3 comments:

  1. Love all the different punches you used for the layout. Super cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative little sweetie in your photos. Fabulous layout and amazing use of the punches. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout :) I Love the way that looks with the border punch, I have a few of these punches and should give it a try on a layout :) too. Thank you for joining us over at Lasting Memories
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete